Clotilde Davenne | France | Bourgogne
Established since 2005, Clotilde DAVENNE leads 25 ares wine growing domain localised between Chablis and Saint Bris. On this winegrowing domain Clotilde DAVENNE farm many different vineyards and many different grape-varieties.
LES TEMPS PERDUS winegrowing domain offers :
- Saint-Bris : Sauvignon grape-variety of young vineyard (100 years old) on Kimmeridgien soil in Clous and Lorigny named-place, in the vicinity of St Bris;
- Bourgogne Aligoté : 70 years-old grape-variety, in Rosier named-place in the vicinity of St Bris, made a soft and rounded wine with freshness taste without a dominant acidity,
- Bourgogne Blanc : Chardonnay grape-variety on Kimmeridgien soil, on Reugis named place in the vicinity of Préhy, one of the 20 Chablis commune, beautiful mineral expression;
- Petit Chablis : young vineyard from the named-place of Chantemerle (in the vicinity of Chablis) and the named-place of Temps Perdus (in the vicinity of Préhy), with a good exposure sheltered from wind, offering a mineral elegance ;
- CHABLIS : vineyard of the named-place of Vaudelune in the vicinity of Courgis, on a pebbled and extreme Kimmeridgien soil, offering a straight and dry wine, well fibred with a vertical length ,
- Bourgogne Côtes d'Auxerre, Red and White wine : Pinot Noir 100 %.grape-variety with old vineyard (50 years old) in the named-placed of « Les Rosiers », on a well exposed soil (full south, parallel to Irancy),
- Crémant de Bourgogne : Chardonnay grape-variety of Préhy and Pinot Noir of Epineuil.
In order to offer a full range to their customer Clotilde DAVENNE buys and vinifies grape in Préhy :
- Chablis 1er Cru Montmains : vineyard from named-place of Montmain, in the vicinity of Courgis, offering its minerality with a lot of character and expression ;
- Chablis Grand Cru vineyard from the named-place of Vaudésir, Les Clos, Preuses ,following the opportunity;
- IRANCY : a famous red wine of the area of Yonne, producted from Pinot Noir grape variety, offering a little nice tasted of cherry .
Organic growing is used on Temps Perdus vineyard. All the wine is vinified in stainless steel or enamelled tank. There's no vinification in barrel.