Frantoio Franci's Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Moraiolo"
an intense flavoured CRU Extra Virgin Olive oil we selected from Frantoio Franci's high end range of Extra Virgin Oilve Oils.
Available in 250 ml and 500 ml.
Keep in a dry, preferably dark and cool place. Ideal temperature between 7 and 16 degrees Celsius.
- Region: Tuscany
- Production zone: the hill of Montenero d’Orcia
- Height: 350-450 mt. above sea level
- Variety of olives: Moraiolo 100%
- Harvest system: picked by hand
- Harvest time: October
- Extraction system: Frantoio Franci modern continuous system
- Appearance: filtered
- Density: high fluidity
- Colour: green, intense
- Fragrance: fresh intense flavour, clear scent of green olives, fresh grass, artichoke, thistle and little green almond
- Taste: intense and complex taste, a definite and balanced combination of bitter and spicy with a long persistent aromatic and spicy after-taste with a prevalence of artichoke notes
Raw employment: on soups, vegetables, boiled legumes, bruschetta, pinzimonio, red meats, fresh cheeses: mozzarella, raveggiolo, on white rice and parmigiano
Harvest 2012 first year of production.
Maximum of production 2.100 litres in numbered bottles.
Single-Varietal Olive Oils National Fair -ASSAM Marche
“Excellence oil” prize, 2013
“Monocultivaroliveoil.Expo” International Competition
“Gold Medal” prize, monocultivar Moraiolo, 2013